My photo
Shiny Moon Braixen
Hello there! I am a shiny Braixen, but not just any shiny braixen, a shiny moon braixen! I am KoalaCutie88 and Sarah-Luna and The Pony Club. Go here for my YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/@ShinyMB/featured I have multiple blogs you can see up there I believe!! Also, check out Luigles the blogger: https://www.blogger.com/profile/16480908390870678265

This is your LAST chance!

Follow to support this blog!

Wanting to see Popstar Pokémon?

Wanting to see Popstar Pokémon?
Well if so, click here! Awesome content on PokéPopstars, that stands for Pokémon that are Popstars.

Can't find something you want? Search Pokémon through Wikipedia!

Search results

Welcome fellow fans!

 I am a Pocket Monster also know as Pokémon, called Braixen!

This blog is for fellow fans of Pokémon! Either if your a fan of the anime TV series that follows the life of a young boy called Satoshi, or the TCG Trading Card Game, or even the games by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Inc.

Want to learn more about Pokémon? Read fully through this and know all you can about Pokémon!

If you are a fan and want tips for games, click here!

ANIME JAPANESE AND AMERICAN TV SERIES

The TV series is my favorite topic next to the games!

The anime series is based off a young 10 year old boy named Satoshi(サトシ) also known as Ash in America and his partner Pikachu.

The first 5 seasons Satoshi traveled with Kasumi(カスミ) also known as Misty in America, and for the first 13(skipping Orange Islands) with Takeshi(タケシ) also known as Brock in America.

(Takeshi aka Brock far left, Kasumi aka Misty far right, and Satoshi aka Ash in the middle)

Then, the next region, Hoenn, Satoshi traveled with Haruka(ハルカ) also known as May in America and her brother, and Masato(ハルカ) also known as Max in America.

Takeshi stayed for Hoenn and Sinnoh.

(Satoshi far left, Takeshi far right, Haruka aka May on top, and Masato aka Max on bottom)

Next up, Sinnoh! Satoshi and Takeshi travel with a girl named Hikari(ヒカリ) also known as Dawn in America.
(Hikari aka Dawn)

After Sinnoh, Takeshi left Satoshi and stayed in Sinnoh, Satoshi traveled with Airisu(アイリス) also known as Iris in America and Dento(デント) also known as Cilan in America in Unova.
(Airisu aka Iris left and Dento aka Cilan right)

Kalos is next! Satoshi went to Kalos and Airisu and Dento stayed in Unova. While Satoshi travels in Kalos new pals, Serena(セレナ), Shitoron(シトロン, Citron) also known as Clemot in America, and Shitoron's little sister, 
Yurīka(ユリーカ) also known as Bonnie in America.
(
Yurīka aka Bonnie behind, Serena far right, Shitoron aka Clemot in the middle, and Satoshi aka Ash to the left)

Satoshi travels to Alola, and no, his friends from Kalos aren't coming. Satoshi meets new friends in Alola instead!
Rīrie(リーリエ) also known as Lillie in America, Kaki(カキ) also known as Kiawe in America, Mao(マオ) also known as Mallow in America, Suiren(スイレン) also known as Lana in America, Māmane(マーマネ) also known as Sophocles in America.

(Satoshi aka Ash right, Kaki aka Kiawe next to Ash, Suiren aka Lana left, Mao aka Mallow next to Suiren, Rīrie aka Lillie next to Mao, and Māman aka Sophocles next to Rīrie)

Onto Galar! Satoshi's Alola buddies aren't coming, nut have an appearance in the seasons.
New friends Gō(ゴウ) also known as Goh in America, and Koharu(こはる) also known as Chloe in America.

(Satoshi aka Ash in middle, Gō aka Goh to the right, and Koharu aka Chloe to the left)

And that was it for Satoshi and Pikachu. After traveling through the Galar region, Satoshi went back home to Pallet Town.

After he "became a Pokémon master", but he never knew a new region would be discovered not far after...



VIDEO GAMES AND APPS
When I first got into Pokémon Games, the one I wanted most was Pokémon Violet. 

Most, and many Pokémon games are RPGs.

And Most recent ones have more, and more customization features, like hair and clothes.

There are also many digital apps for your phone and Nintendo SwitchⓇ! Yes, that includes the famous Pokémon GO, and brand new Pokémon SLEEP. I will only name a few and give them descriptions. Basically, My top five favorite Pokémon Video Games and Apps!

1st. Pokémon Violet

I have to say, Pokémon Violet is my first favorite. Why? I like the Paradox Pokémon, I like Iron Leaves, I also LOVE Pokémon Violet because it was my first Pokémon game EVER!

Rating: ★

2nd. Pokémon Café ReMix


Café ReMix is second because I love the events! New events about ever week, I love it! And the short timing is a challenge, I love challenges!

It can be a time-drainer though.

And I love spin-the-wheel events and those points ones, like with Cosmog and Hoopa(I unlocked both actually)

Rating: 

3rd. Pokémon Lets Go Pikachu!

This being my second Pokémon game, it wasn't as fun Pokémon Violet.

1st Reason: I love the customizations for Pikachu! One thing is, I couldn't figure out how to style the hair. That should be super obvious!

2nd Reason: Why couldn't Oak give you more Mega Evolution stones? There is probably at least 5 in Kanto that can Mega Evolve, but you stick to Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur?! This being I never seen the Mega Evolution in-game, but because of that, now I have no Mega Evolving Pokémon, even though I have about three Charizards in Pokémon Violet!

3rd Reason: Why can't your Pokémon from newer games get imported to this game? NOT only that, but why make your Pikachu locked in the game. WHAT?! I'm getting rid of this game so I can get a new one, but my BELOVED PIKACHU IS STUCK IN THIS GAME!!!! May I remind you Nintendo, this Pikachu not ONLY help me beat Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno, but help me defeat the Elite Four! This Pikachu is everything to me!! I had it cutly dressed up, and know exclusive moves, it was the strongest Pikachu I've ever seen! And, I know what your thinking, "Try undressing it and having it know normal moves?" Yup. Tried that already. I had sooooooooo much money in this game and now I wasted it for a Iron Tail TM, that was worthless?!

4th Reason: Why make people think its like a classic game, when a game, YEARS after you create this, there is a game, EVEN MORE LIKE THE ORIGINAL!! 

5th Reason: Why do you need trading to evolve a Pokémon? I mean, WHAT?! And the trading you NEED a friend to evolve Pokémon? Nintendo, may I remind you, these games are about 50 DOLLARS!! What if any of your friends don't have a Switch? Then what? I want them to get a 300 dollar game console, and 50 dollar game? I mean, it's good for you, but NOT FOR THE BUYERS!! I don't think not ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS A LETS GO PIKACHU GAME!!!!

6th Reason: You need to use Pokémon GO to also complete the Pokédex? This is NOTHING like a classic Pokémon Game!

If you DO NOT want to go through the things I did, I suggest either looking into the game, OR DON'T BUY IT AT ALL!!
Rating:

4th. Pokémon HOME


I LOVE Pokémon HOME! After this became compatible to Pokémon Violet, I couldn't wait to get some new Pokémon!! 

I got a Shiny Rayquaza

I got a Shiny Groudon

I got a Shiny Therian form Thundurus

I got a Shiny Zapdos

I got two Galarian versions

and so much more!

Rating: 

5th. Pokémon UNITE


I love this game(not as much as Café ReMix)!

1st of all, I love how their Mewtwo Event! They did X version first(which I love!) and just incase you missed that one, you have a chance to get Mega Mewtwo Y!

2nd, why is this game so addictive?

3rd, I love Unite Weekends, and how they give limited time for certain Pokémon!

Rating: 

COME BACK LATER FOR MORE!!

Slang

  • Galarian Lakitu(You know a lot about Sword and Shield "Galar Region")

Popular Posts